《Makes for 2-3 adults》in 15min.
This delicious and nutritious pancake recipe is perfect for the Sunday morning family breakfast, or the hangover cure on Saturday morning.
It is also great for babies! Pancakes are a beloved breakfast classic that can be enjoyed by people of all ages, but this recipe has been specially crafted with little ones in mind. Made with simple and wholesome ingredients, these pancakes are easy to make and are gentle on delicate baby tummies. Plus, they're a great way to introduce new flavours and textures to your baby's diet. So, if you're looking for a baby-friendly breakfast that's both healthy and delicious, look no further than this pancake recipe!
You can make it gluten-free by switching out the spelt flour with oat flour.
- 120g Brown rice flour
- 120g Spelt flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- Pinch of salt if you don't have a baby
- 1 Banana
- 250ml Plant milk
- Some Applesauce (optional, up to 30ml)
1) You can blitz this in a blender, or mix the dry ingredients together, followed by the mashed banana, then the plant milk. Mix it together.
2) Depending on the size and consistency of the banana, you can put some applesauce. You want to get a slow, runny mixture.
3) Put some oil or vegan butter on the pan and fry on both sides.
You can make the following topping to go with it: mix blueberry, applesauce, and lemon, heat until warm in a pan, then add chia seeds after turning off heat